This is an exciting time at NetHope as the organization operationalizes the 2024-2030 Strategic Plan and develops programs and services in collaboration with Members and partners
The coordinator will join the Data and Digital Solutions Team at NetHope. Working directly with the Senior Manager, IT, the coordinator will support the system administration of core tools, onboarding/offboarding staff/contractors, as well as provide support with NetHope’s internal digital projects. In addition, the coordinator will support program teams across the organization to maintain and ensure a cohesive digital and data ecosystem.
NetHope is seeking and experienced, organized, and enthusiastic professional to support NetHope’s vision of being a data-driven organization by contributing to ensuring a cohesive and safe digital and data ecosystem.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a System Administrator to NetHope’s core systems (mainly Azure and Okta).
- Maintain alignment with the standards, procedures and user needs to support to smooth functioning of NetHope’s IT, systems, and infrastructure.
Hardware and Software:
- Install and configure hardware for incoming and outgoing staff (N-able, TeamViewer).
- Support the deployment of NetHope’s asset management system and other new systems as needed.
- Support the implementation of a device management system for NetHope
- Support and maintain the digital ecosystem for the Programs department (including Meraki, Umbrella, Fulcrum, Microsoft Volunteer Management System, Kaya Learning Management system and Inventory Management).
Onboarding and training:
- Support the onboarding and offboarding of staff including training as needed.
- Support the team with the implementation and maintenance of core documentation and shared assets.
- Provide technical support in answering staff requests and questions regarding NetHope software and hardware.
- Act as link between end users and higher-level support
- A passion for NetHope’s mission and for working collaboratively and nimbly in a fast-paced dynamic global environment.
- Excellent at working in a networked & virtual team environment.
- Customer/user-centric/service-delivery mindset, with a focus on reducing complexity for users.
- Entrepreneurial and solutions orientated.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to detail in a fast-paced working environment.
- Values and encourages diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Solid judgement including handling of sensitive information.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated success in managing and deploying digital systems – including navigating a complex IT environment.
- Strong proficiency in data protection and cybersecurity demonstrating a high level of understanding in safeguarding digital assets and ensuring compliance with relevant security protocols and regulations.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal, communication and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Experience in translating user needs into effective data solution designs.
- Demonstrated experience of managing Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office suite (including Defender, Intune, and Volunteer Management), Cisco Meraki, Cisco Umbrella, Fulcrum Okta and Box.
- Strong track of record of working with supporting infrastructures (e.g. databases, middleware and communications technologies required for web-enabled business applications).
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of high-level technical architecture and data governance.
- Familiar with troubleshooting digital collaboration tools like Zoom, Box, Slack, and Asana.
- Multilingual verbal and written communication skills a plus.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience the different IS&T domains including Hardware, Software, Systems/Process, Information Security, IT Governance (Risk, Value, Strategy), Data Protection/Privacy and Service Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, or related program at a recognized educational institution.
- Relevant certifications and trainings in Information Technology (i.e., Microsoft, Cisco, Salesforce, Box, Office 365, etc.) a plus.
- Ability to work independently to a high professional standard.
- NetHope Member experience highly valued, other NGO experience a plus
Reporting and Working Conditions:
- This position is a full-time position that reports to the Senior Manager, IT as part of the Data and Digital Solutions Team and supports all functional areas across NetHope.
- This role will work closely with NetHope’s Digital Programming team.
- NetHope is a virtual organization, so our team, our Members, and our Partners are located around the world. Due to the global nature of the organization, meetings may thus be required at any time of the day to meet with our stakeholders in varying time zones. To meet these needs, NetHope embraces flexible schedules for team members, and we work with each other to be located globally, but still maintain a reasonable work time balance.
- As an internal service provider across NetHope, flexible in working hours with some evening work may be required.
- As a global organization, we welcome qualified applicants with diverse backgrounds from various locations, and who may have non-traditional work patterns.
- NetHope is a networked team-oriented environment with staff working across functional areas to produce high-quality programs, services, and connections with our Members. We value open communication and believe that a staff working as a team produces the best outcomes.
- This position is 100% remote and virtual. International or domestic travel may be required for 1 to 2 NetHope events annually.
- This position is grant funded through March 2027. It may continue should funding be available.
How to apply
Should this opportunity interest you, please submit your application here
Applications will be accepted until February 23, 2024.