Externships are offered in collaboration with PwC and its signature community program, Access Your Potential. Access Your Potential is part of PwC’s signature community programs to help reach societal equity by helping provide clearer paths to career and economic advancement.
In this externship program, students will learn strategic consulting skills to analyze and evaluate challenges from nonprofit and social justice organizations using consulting frameworks, in an overall effort to help them solve their important problems. Selected individuals will be paired with a specific organization and dive into some of their problems, such as development, impact assessment, process improvements, talent engagement, communication, and strategic positioning. Throughout this externship program, professionals from PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) will provide mentorship and coaching.
Apply by January 1, 2024
Submit your application as soon as you can.
Part-time and fully remote
- This Externship is a 10-hour-per-week fully remote experience where all meetings and events are recorded.
- Externship starts January 15, 2024
- This remote Externship will last 7 weeks.
$500 Stipend: As part of its Access Your Potential signature community program, PwC is sponsoring these externships, which include student stipends to those who successfully complete their externships.
Required Academic Standing
This Externship is open to undergraduate students only.
This Externship is open only to applicants attending a college or university located in the United States
- Learn about the strategic consulting process and how to help create value for a nonprofit or social justice organization based on their vision and mission
- Research and develop an understanding of a given field
- Analyze complex problems ranging from fundraising and development, stakeholder management, impact measurement, as well as use consulting frameworks to help identify problem areas and propose solutions
- Learn to gather, analyze, and visualize data to inform problem areas and possible solutions
- Create and deliver a compelling presentation to a nonprofit or social justice organization that incorporates valuable insights, trends, and recommendations
- Ambitious undergraduate students with an interest in consulting, strategy, and nonprofits or social justice organizations. This program is for students who would like to understand the consulting profession while generating ideas to help impact nonprofits or social justice organizations.
How to Apply
Gain strategic consulting skills by tackling real problems from nonprofit organizations.