If you plan to study for free abroad, don’t miss a chance to join the Beijing Institute of Technology, a top-rated university in China. The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024 in China proves to be a progressive opportunity for students seeking admission to master’s or doctoral programs. This BIT CSC scholarship aims to broaden the dynamics of education through world-class research and quality education.
The prime faculty and staff always promote and assist students in selecting the correct career paths. It is meant to create a diverse cultural community committed to leading positive developments worldwide. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a light of hope for all international students in the menace of a pandemic when multifaceted crises have already convulsed the world.
Benefits of the BIT CSC Scholarship 2024:
The Full Scholarship will cover:
- Candidates will be facilitated with a Full Tuition fee.
- Candidates will be given accommodation.
- It covers medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a stipend of CNY 3,000 monthly (for Master’s students) or CNY 3,500 (for Doctoral students).
Eligibility Criteria Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates must be ready to comply with Chinese government laws, rules, and regulations.
- Candidates must possess good health.
- Applicants applying for the master’s programs must be under the age of 35 years. Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants applying for master’s programs must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Candidates applying for Chinese-specific programs must have a minimum level 5 in HSK. For English teaching programs, a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.
- MBA applicants must have relevant experience of one year.
How to Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
- The applicants have to register online. They are required to choose program Type B. The agency number is 10007.
- The applicants have to pass the material review.
- The applicants are required to pay the application fee of 600 CNY.
- The applicants passing through the material review would have to appear for the interview.
- Applicants will be admitted to the academic review after the interview.
- Pre-admitted students will receive the pre-admission notice.
- Applicants have to pay the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants have to sign the commitment form.
Documents Required for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
- CSC Application form.
- Passport photocopy. It must include a China visa page, if applicable.
- Certified copy of highest degree diploma/ transcripts.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Personal statement/study plan.
- Two letters of reference.
- Recommendation form by BIT Advisors. (For international students)
- Physical examination evidence.
- Language proficiency report.
- Non-criminal record evidence.
- Letter of financial guarantee.
- Other supporting documents are required.
The application deadline for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is February 15, 2024.
For more information, VISIT HERE