The Administrator will assist with the recruitment and workplace administrative duties. He / She will perform administrative functions concerned with the delivery of a successful compliance of administrative support to the recruitment team. The function of administration is geared at ensuring Administrator to perform duties such as learner recruitment, on-boarding, vetting and general administration.
Prepared for: Signa Academy
Start Date: Immediately
Closing Date: 17 November 2023
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Matric / Grade 12 as a minimum requirement
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent will be advantageous.
- Certificate in SETA’s/training legislation will be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy on MS Office and Google
- 1 years’ exposure in Recruitment Administrative Processes
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a learnership environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience in workplace placement will be advantageous.
- Intermediate Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Google)
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- High level of accuracy in data capturing.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative with sound ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, able to convey important information to co workers and management.
- Perform many tasks at once and handle responsibilities that can change at any given time.
- Ability to engage diplomatically with learners with special needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ethical and trustworthy – able to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Organised and professional
- Good interpersonal skills with a sound judgement of character attributes
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and turn-around time.
- Able to effectively engage and capitalise on recruitment platforms and conduct online collections of open positions that job seekers turn to in their hunt for a new position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties of the Administrator: Recruitment and Workplace include:
- Responsible for the capturing of and recruitment documentation
- Capture, update and maintain an accurate record of candidate learners, host network and ensure learning programme -host and learner matching records and file as per company expectations.
- Advertise vacant positions as required and ensure information is accurate and complete for replacements in time to start as per approved start date and as per recruitment timelines.
- Arrange orientation and ensure clear communication with stakeholders and monitor progress.
- Prepare interview packs always available, up to date and interview specific.
- Prepare learner on-boarding packs and ensure they are completed and signed off before learnership commences.
- Handover learner packs to the ETQA Department
- Conduct learner assessments prior to placing learners at workplace.
- Ensure all administration for learners is completed as required.
- Management of attendance registers and submitting these to the project coordinator / authorized company representative.
- Refrain from discrimination based on disability, race, religion or any consideration as per Employment Equity Act
- Take reasonable steps to ensure adequate protection of all confidential information including portfolios of evidence as per POPI Act
- Work within an agreed contractual arrangement and in accordance with policies and procedures and the standard framework documents
- Ensure that all records on recruitment and learners placed in workplace are recorded on the LMS system – record keeping.
- Prepare and submit detailed weekly and monthly reports as and when required.
- Participate in department projects.
- Assist with learner related queries.
- Utilize Office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Must comply with all OHS, security and diseases control requirements on company and in client environment as required. Should you be interested and meet the above criteria kindly forward your CV to [email protected]. The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove this position at its sole discretion. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.