Apply for the Fully funded Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) in the USA 2024.
The application deadline for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA is December 15, 2023
If you want to be a part of the US-sponsored one-semester scholarship program, you should not miss an opportunity to register yourself for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA 2024 (Global UGRAD) . It is demonstrated as an advanced career revolution for the candidates to shine in their related fields. The Global Undegraduate Exchange Program welcomes highly qualified brains from around the world. It provides students with practical work experience by engaging with a diverse cultural community of talented individuals.
This student exchange program helps candidates enhance their academic knowledge through different program activities under the supervision of excellent mentors. Moreover, professional development along with cultural enrichment and community service is taught to the respective individuals.
The fully-funded scholarship program provides its students with the challenge to explore the society, culture, and learning methodologies of the United States. The participants are given the opportunity to live with American citizens and participate in activities that help promote the well-being of the individuals. While living with their American peers, the aspirants learn about American culture and society. Further, the international scholarship program in the USA helps potential aspirants refine their professional skills which are necessary prerequisites for the commencement of their professional careers. In this way, the applicants belonging to different countries can play their part in developing the economies of their native countries.
The fully-funded cultural exchange program is one of the best initiatives taken at the end of America, the most significant global economic giant. The world’s leading power is enthusiastic about uplifting the economies of different regions by empowering their undergraduate citizens by engaging constructively in the civic life of global and local communities. The goal of the UGRAD program is to promote mutual understanding between the United States and other countries.
Benefits of the Global UGRAD Program 2024:
- The students will be given a full tuition fee waiver for the entire semester.
- The candidates will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- A traveling allowance will be given to the students.
- Visa allowance will be provided to the students.
- Return Airfare is given to the participants of the program.
- Candidates must be above 18 years of age.
- Candidates must be a citizen of the UGRAD participating country.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in the graduate program.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary education in their home country.
- Candidates must have a strong command of spoken and written English language.
- Candidates must be able to start their studies in the US in January 2024.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain the US student exchange visa that is required for this program.
- Candidates must be declared medically or physically fit by the physician.
- Candidates are expected to be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
List of the Global UGRAD Participating Countries 2024:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
- The applicants have to register themselves on the website first.
- After registration, they have to apply online through the website.
- Select your Programme with due attention.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
For more information, VISIT HERE