Join the Pamoja Founders Project: Empower Change-Makers and Unlock $15,000 Grants. Apply Below
Are you passionate about creating a more sustainable food system and resilient supply chains in Africa? Here’s your golden opportunity to make a real impact on the continent.
Introducing the Pamoja Founders Project, led by our esteemed friend, Sarah K. This unique initiative, with support from the PepsiCo Foundation and in collaboration with D-Prize and IREX, is set to empower entrepreneurs who are at the forefront of food security, sustainable supply chains, and African resilient food systems.
Our Commitment: Our commitment lies in empowering change-makers to address the most pressing challenges faced by their communities, with a particular emphasis on women, youth, and underrepresented communities.
What’s in it for you?
- Holistic Support: We offer comprehensive support to help you overcome common barriers in scaling your enterprise. You can even receive up to $15,000 in grant funding.
- Mentoring and Networking: Gain access to valuable mentoring and professional networking opportunities to help you succeed.
- Join a Thriving Community: Become a part of a thriving community of like-minded innovators who share your passion for change.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 6, 2023
- Round 1 Decision Notifications: Early December 2023
- Final Round Interviews: Summer 2024
To be eligible for this incredible opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Entrepreneurs under the age of 35 are encouraged to apply.
- Citizenship: Applicants should be citizens of Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique, or Nigeria.
- Focus: Your enterprise should be focused on food security, sustainable supply chains, post-consumer waste management, or resilient food systems.
If you’re ready to make a meaningful difference in the world and contribute to a more sustainable and resilient Africa, this is your moment!
Apply today, and be the change you want to see in the world. Together, we can create a brighter, more sustainable future for Africa.