McGill University Fully funded Scholarships 2024/2025. Apply Below
Good news! McGill University Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about McGill University Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
- Host Country: Canada
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends | Accommodation
- No IELTS Required
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program envisions a transformative network of young people and institutions driving inclusive and equitable socio-economic change in Africa.
Since launching in 2012, the Program has supported nearly 40,000 young people in Africa to pursue secondary or tertiary education.
To enable Scholars and young people across Africa to succeed, we know there is a need to address systemic barriers in higher education, strengthen capacity, support innovative solutions across critical sectors, and connect ecosystem actors together to amplify our impact across the continent.
In order to be considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Be admissible to one of the eligible non-thesis programs at McGill University
- Have never registered for /completed any graduate studies;
- Be a citizen of, and reside in a Sub Saharan African Country (see list of eligible countries);
- Have a valid passport and be admissible to Canada as an International Student (requiring a Study Permit). Those with dual citizenship, asylee, refugee or permanent resident status in the US, Canada, UK or EU are not eligible.
- You are welcome to apply even if you do not identify with a Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program priority group (listed below), however those who self identify with one of the following groups will be given precedence in the selection process.
- Refugee or Internally Displaced Person
- Person with Disabilities
- Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Have an intent to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Must be less than 35 years old at the time of application.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarship
- Monthly Stipends
- Airfare Tickets
Eligible Master’s Programs (Non-Thesis ONLY)
- Animal Science: Sustainable Agriculture
- Bioresource Engineering – Environmental Engineering
- Bioresource Engineering – Integrated Food & Bioprocessing
- Bioresource Engineering – Integrated Water Resource Management
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry – Food Science
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry – Food Safety
- Human Nutrition: Project
- Public Health
- Public Policy (maximum of 5 Scholars per year)
How to Apply
McGill University Graduate Programs: Start your graduate application.
Do not pay the application processing fee right away, but complete all other steps.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program : Complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form to have your eligibility for the study program and scholarship assessed. Only complete applications from candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.