Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship Program
Applications closing date: 01 November 2023
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship is an initiative of Kistefos as, an investment company with a rich history in pursuing philanthropic projects committed to academic development.
- The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship at IE University was set up to aid high-potential individuals from Norway and Africa to achieve their educational goals and unleash their innovative business vision.
- This initiative is open to candidates from Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa who are seeking a global experience and desire to use their newly acquired insights and knowledge to impact their home countries after graduation.
- IE University in Segovia, Spain.
Field(s) of Study
- Master in Management
- Master in Business Analytics and Big Data
- Master in International Relations
- Master in Finance
- Master in Computer Science and Business Technology
- Master in Digital Business and Innovation
- Master in International Development
- Master in Customer Experience and Innovation
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full and partial scholarships are available, including room and board.
- These scholarships aim to cover the costs of the program and living expenses based on the financial circumstances of every applicant.
- Each candidate’s needs are individually evaluated to determine the level of scholarship coverage.
How many scholarships are given?
- 46 scholarships are available for 4 years.
- 24 scholarships will be awarded to students from Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa. 22 scholarships will be awarded to individuals from Norway.
Which countries are targeted?
- Norway, Ethiopia, Liberia, and South Africa.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of Liberia, Ethiopia, or South Africa.
- Have an outstanding academic record, with a minimum GPA of 75/100.
- Demonstrate outstanding achievements in your personal and professional life that have had an impact on your country or community.
- Demonstrate an international outlook, leadership qualities, and a vision to better your home country.
- Proven financial need (preference given).
- First, submit an online application, after which you will be required to undergo an online assessment.
- After this, you will be required to take an entrance exam, either the GMAT, GRE, or IEGAT (IE Test).
- Next, you will be called for a Personal Interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with the Admissions Team.
- Lastly, the Admission Committee’s Final Decision will be communicated to you within one to three weeks.
- Academic excellence
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong leadership capabilities