Brunel University London The Dean’s International Scholarship for Electronic and Electrical Engineering 2024/25
About the Dean’s International Scholarship
The Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering was formally established and recognised as a key engineering Department within the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences in 2020. Therefore, we are happy to continue the Scholarship for Electronic and Electrical Engineering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for 2024/25.
This scholarship is only available to full-time international students and will only be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to meeting progression requirements.
Brunel University London Details
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1966, it was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. Brunel’s campus is located on the outskirts of Uxbridge. It is organised into three colleges and three major research institutes, a structure adopted in August 2014 which also changed the university’s name to Brunel University London. Brunel has over 12,900 students and 2,500 staff and had a total income of £200.7 million in 2014/15, of which 25% came from grants and research contracts.
Benefits of Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
£2,000 fee waiver per academic year.
Brunel University London Masters Scholarship Courses
- Apply for and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the following courses: Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering:
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering
- BEng/MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc Electric Vehicle Systems
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programmes starting in September 2024.
- Be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations. Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess your fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Be in receipt of an Unconditional Firm offer of place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to; Brunel University London on www.brunel.ac.uk