Apply for the Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program
Deadline 01 November 2023
About the Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program
Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to our agency mission and strategy to join our global team.
DESIGNED TO PREPARE FELLOWS FOR SUCCESS
The Fellowship is a unique 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centered upon skill building in the following four areas:
- Activity planning & implementation
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning
- Resource/budget management
- Research, assessments, analysis
- Participatory design
- Results framework & theory of change
- Proposal development
- Program implementation
- Capacity strengthening
- Reflection & assessment
SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
- Supply chain and logistics
- Human Resources
- Finance & compliance
- Safety, security and risk mitigation
Minimum Fellowship Requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Able to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Selection Process & Timeline
Applications will be accepted through November 01, 2023. The top candidates will be invited to complete a video interview, language test, phone screen and final interview. Please visit the FAQs for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications, candidates will only be contacted if and when they advance to the next stage of the selection process.