Apply for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program 2024 For High School Graduates In Middle East And North Africa
Tomorrow’s Leaders (TL) supports academically qualified, financially disadvantaged high school graduates in the Middle East and North Africa by providing a four-year academic matriculation, civic education, and leadership development through American accredited institutions in the region
Application Deadline: 30th November 2023
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Yemen
To be taken at (country): USA
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate
Eligibility: The Tomorrow’s Leaders program is open students in the Middle East and North Africa, who are qualified but unable to afford a college education. Students enroll at the undergraduate & graduate level in different programs. For the Fall 2024 enrollment class, applicants must be citizens of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, and Yemen, and cannot hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. Legal Permanent Resident.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior/graduate or university graduate at the time of application;
- Demonstrate strong leadership potential;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance;
- Ability to start the program in August/September 2024.
Benefits of the program:
- The Tomorrow’s Leaders program covers university tuition and fees, a study abroad experience in the U.S., insurance, housing, and monthly allowance. Students requiring English preparatory work may be enrolled in one to two semesters of college preparatory English classes before entering degree programs.
- In addition to receiving undergraduate education, students will benefit from mentoring, career development, internship, and micro-grant opportunities with local civil society, business, and non-governmental organizations and networks. Facilitated by each host institution, students participate in initiatives throughout their academic program that go beyond the traditional classroom to foster leadership development and encourage civic engagement.
Duration of Programme: 4 years
How to Apply