Are you a startup passionate about fighting climate change?
Are you dedicated into bringing innovative solutions to reduce our carbon footprint?
Are you on the look for ways to further your growth and amplify your impact?
Then, this program is the perfect fit for you!
Malta ClimAccelerator, in collaboration with EIT Climate-KIC, is seeking for passionate startups like yours!
Malta ClimAccelerator program focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas.
The Climate-SAFE / Climate Validation investment agreement your startups will benefit from:
- Carbon Impact Forecasting, Modelling and Validation
- Access to the ClimateHIVE community
- Fundraising support & connections to Climate-KIC investor network
- Commercialisation Opportunities
- EU Policy & Affairs support
- A dedicated portfolio manager
- Possibility of additional investment from the 1,5 Seed Fund
- Clean Energy
- Clean Industry
- Circular Economy
- Mobility & Transport
- Air and the Environment
- Energy Efficiency and Storage
- Scalable solutions with potential for significant climate impact or adaptation within the thematic areas
- Market potential: The created products/ services have the potential to generate income from various geographical markets
- The startup must be a legally incorporated entity
- The startup can be based in any location worldwide
- Founders’ competencies (academic/scientific) to deliver the solution
- At least Technology Readiness Level 6 (TRL)
- MVP pilot ready
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Friday, September 15, 2023.