UK RAEng Enterprise Fellowships 2023 For Entrepreneurial Graduates
Twelve-month accelerator programme for engineering startups and spinouts.
If you’re starting a business you no doubt have many unanswered questions, like which market to target first, how to reach them to start selling, and how to secure investors. It can be a daunting task identifying where to focus your efforts, but you don’t have to do it alone.
If you choose to pursue your own mission in life, to commercialise a technology that you are passionate about and lead a team towards solving some of the society’s biggest challenges, then we can help you on your way.
If you choose to join us, you’ll be in good hands. To date we have supported 180 entrepreneurs, who have grown from initial founding teams to companies valued at nearly £700 million. If you want to get involved, read on.
Benefits of the programme
- Up to £75,000 equity-free funding to cover your salary and business costs.
- Business training and coaching programme.
- Mentoring by Academy Fellows and accomplished business experts.
- Access to our unrivalled network of tech entrepreneurs, experts and advisors.
And best of all, there’s no catch. As a charity our mission is to turn aspiring entrepreneurs into inspiring leaders, and we do this by equipping you with the skills and confidence to take you innovation to the next level
Who is the programme for?
We are looking for:
- University researchers wishing to spinout
- Recent graduate startup founders
- Non-UK nationals who are about to complete or have recently completed their PhD at a UK university
- a protectable engineering or technology innovation
- the ambition to lead the business as CEO or COO
- a technology that has been validated in a lab or a relevant environment
How To Apply For Program?
- Register and create a profile via the grant system
- Read the Applicant Guidance notes below that are necessary to complete your online application
Apply by 29th August 2023 by 4pm