Apply for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme for Africans
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young African students for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 which is targeted at new graduates to sharpen their skills and gain real world experience.
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students looking for invaluable work experience. Qualified applicants who are interested in joining Old Mutual Family are encouraged to apply.
Company/Organisation: Old Mutual Limited
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses.
Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- BCom Information system
- BSc IT systems
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer/Software Engineering
- BCom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- BSc Data Science
Old Mutual Graduate Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for be considered for the graduate programme at Old Mutual Limited, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application.
- Be able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies: This can include cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL) and general web development principles.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cpt, Jhb and Dbn South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
How to Apply
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
Interested applicants for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 are to complete their online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Closing Date 01 September 2023