An internship at UNESCO may be the perfect opportunity if you are interested in a career in education, science, or culture. The UNESCO Internship Program provides you with hands-on experience in one of the organization’s priority areas. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization internship enables candidates to become familiar with the mandate, programs, and main undertakings of the organization. The internship helps candidates gain relevant work experience and improve academic knowledge.
UNESCO strives to promote unity among diverse populations through intercultural cooperation. UNESCO internships help to cultivate peace for both men and women since people were concerned that security should be a significant priority. The program is a driver of success for students who aim to build successful careers in relevant fields. As part of its mission, UNESCO promotes international cooperation between diverse communities to build unity. The UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is developing new educational tools and methodologies designed to help people live in an environment free of hatred, intolerance, and discrimination based on race, gender, and culture.
The internship program at UNESCO is designed to build a diverse community of cultures committed to learning and progress in a variety of fields. UNESCO offers students the chance to participate in an international internship program under the mentorship of its expert teams and to collaborate with people from different backgrounds, cultures, and economic, social, and political perspectives. It is UNESCO’s vision to host a UN internship program that catches the minds of international students and engages them in different activities that create a global driving force for professional skills.
UNESCO Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Internship Host Country: UNESCO Partners
- Organization: UNESCO
- Program Duration: 2 to 6 Months
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open Now
Financial Benefits of the UNESCO Internship program:
- The program provides candidates with the opportunity to develop their professional skills.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work with the UNESCO professional experts.
- As part of the internship program, UNESCO will provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 against disability, illness, and death.
UNESCO Internship program 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must already have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Applicants’ degrees must not be more than 12 months old.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must possess excellent speaking and writing skills in English or French.
- Applicants must also be committed to working in a team.
- The candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Supporting Documents for the UN Internship program?
- Visa details
- Medical Insurance proof
- Letter of motivation
- Official transcript
- Degree certificates
- Medical fitness certificate
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma as proof of graduation
The application deadline to apply for UNESCO Internship varies from one opportunity to another.
How to Apply for the UNESCO Internship?
- Applicants must submit their applications online through the UNESCO website.
- Candidates should complete their applications carefully.
- Make sure to fill out all of the required fields for each level.
- UNESCO managers will contact the applicants directly if their applications have been selected.